Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chapter One

Really, I don't know what will I do with this blog. I am not smart, I am not writer, I can't make a brilliant writing, I can't make a good blog, I am not good in grammar. I'm just an ordinary guys, but one thinng I can show that I have a spirit. Spirit to get my will, spirit to life. As time goes by I hope I will find The Best Inspiration to get my brain works and start to make a good writing. So, for those people who feel same with me, I mean you fell you were not anybody, you feel small, and you were not considered by your people around, just let it out. Throw away the bad things and start to let the good things flow into your heart. Imagine that you were stronger than the people around you, then you'll feel better. Find your Best Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment here